Thursday, July 29, 2010

Neighborly inspections

Guys bonding

Dick jawing with a fellow camper before we left the cg yesterday morning.  I wonder if they kicked the tires?

Getting set up

Then, here we are set up in the driveway, facing a huge field of oats in front and to the L side…and on the R side is a fenced-in garden (to keep out the deer)…oh, I need to take a photo of that.Moho inspector

Speaking of deer, this one came over to inspect the moho.  There are two, mother and yearling, that pretty much live here in this lovely yard.  Darcy just came over to make sure we saw them, and to tell us that we must go see the longhorn steer over at her parents’ home (two doors away) before we leave.  He comes up for dinner when her dad rings the bell.  Really?  He is friendly you say?  Um, I’ll respect his space for sure.  And hope to be alive to post photos of him!

So now that Dick has a hair cut, and all the paperwork is signed, notarized and in the mail, we are heading to Glacier National Park for the day.  Oh boy, oh boy, do we love this place. 

Photos tomorrow.  Life is good, y’all!

9 comments:

ivana said...

..to try if the tires were ok!!!!
The cute inspector also found your MoHo ok!!!
I hope you are...alive, for the photos!!! ha...ha!!
I'' take information about Glacier National Park!

Thank you!
Have a safe travel!!!

Hugs!!!
Ciao!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you live the life :) Beautiful shot of that deer too! Happy traveling today.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

never a dull moment in your lives, i love that!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL at the Moho campground conversation. I've seen it so many times... it's funny.

Anonymous said...

I love your moho. It's big and sexy! And you've got a great view today for sure!

Have fun at Glacier Nat'l Park!

Big hugs :)

Sandee said...

Love your new spot. Beautiful view and the deer make it even better.

I'm glad Dick finally got that haircut. I was about to suggest a ponytail.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Haley D. said...

Glad to know there's southern hospitality elsewhere! What a fun way to camp! Enjoy Glacier- I love it there too.

Zane D. Clark said...

Interesting conversation I'm sure. No telling what will come up when fellow male travelers are together.

Nice camp site and views.
z

Sarge Charlie said...

no sweat, mr griswald checked the tires.