Tuesday, July 6, 2010

42 years, and still going strong!

Now...


And then...


Happy Anniversary, my honey...my soulmate.

I'd pick you again. No doubt.

We are blessed. Long live the long ride! And we are certainly doing that long ride, covering a lot of territory, right?!

So today we are on the road again...all day. The Griswolds are heading to Page, AZ, for the night, and will do a short guided tour of some canyons in the area Wednesday morning.

After the tour, we'll head to Jacob's Lake near the north rim of the Grand Canyon, a place we love and have seen many times, but always enjoy visiting again. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Of course! I have no idea if we'll even have phone service while here.

Now if you want to see where we've been, check this out...UPDATE...here is the link, but it won't hyperlink...copy and paste should work...
http://cid-94b4c8cfbd53ae5f.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Colorado%20-%20New%20Mexico%20%5E410?wa=wsignin1.0&sa=401681389


Have a great day, y'all!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! I've never seen the Grand Canyon! Enjoy!

PS. I can't see what I'm suppose to check out!

Big hugs xo

Sarge Charlie said...

the griswolds celebrate a life together, it jus don't get any better than that........

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

ivana said...

Dearest Sandy and Dick!!!

Felice Anniversario!!!!!!
You are a travelling couple, also in life!!!
Have a serene day in those beautiful places!!!!
(August...48 Anniversary for G. and me!)
Is it normal today?

Big Hugs!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you two look great! happy anniversary my friends, and happy roads as well. you two have a lot of miles on you and i don't mean that in a bad way! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
oxooxoxoxoxoxo

Haley D. said...

Happy anniversary to you! Thank you for making it work. We've all benefit from your marriage. We love you!!!!!!!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Sandy and Dick,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪

I love all the photographs, but got sidetracked with the ribs shot. Wow, that really looks good.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

Zane D. Clark said...

Congratulations!
z

Linda said...

I must be hormonal or something as this post just got me all weepy; I love true love and that's exactly what you and Dick have. May you have many more years together to share that love and your lives.

Joy said...

Happy Anniversary hugs!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary you two lovebirds...