Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Yucky Wednesday

That describes the weather AND unfortunately both my sweet boys. These smiles are not working today.



Alex got confirmed with type A flu yesterday. Amy just said that Will threw up last night. Bugger. And Jason doesn't feel well. They are all on meds. That black iPad has been disinfected for sure after having both boys here yesterday.

Bless their hearts, with kids, germs seem to find them...often. And in placing my Christmas tree...small fiber optic one...back on the table after turning it on this morning, it managed to fall on the floor, killing the special light bulb in it. Where is MM when I need him? He will be home tonight...and hopefully can find a new lightbulb for me in his stash. I at least have the base taken apart for him, being the good wife that I am.


I haven't forgotten about his travel story, I just have to finish the other half of my cards and get them in the mail so they won't be New Year cards, which is what they might be at this rate. With the boys being sick, that deletes tonight's scheduled Christmas program for them. Bugger.

Y'all have a ginger peachy, germ-free 12-12-12! And keep on smiling.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh no. Poor boys! And poor Mom and Grammie...

that yucky stuff went around all of the baby grands at my sister's last week... ear infections, colds, flu... and Lynda had bronchitis and pneumonia for extra fun.

Hopefully, that means they'll all be extra healthy for Christmas, right?

It's cold and drizzly here. Brrr... Hope your day goes extry good today. big hugs honey xoxo

Sandee said...

I'm so sorry the wee ones are sick. I just hate that and then we get whatever they have and it's always worse. Hopefully, like Barb said, everyone will be well for Christmas.

You are a very good wife. I know that for sure.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from rainy and cold California. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Poor babies. I hope the crud doesn't spread. :-(

empress bee said...

oh no! poor babies! stay well honey!

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoox

ivana said...

The same stuff here, our kids , then grammie...it snows, and a week is over and my programs are out!!!
I hope today is all over...good luck!!!

Big hugs!