Monday, December 17, 2012

Rainy day in Georgia

It rained all.day.long yesterday. The boys had slight temps, so we stayed home from church and ALL had a Jammie day. Well, MM and I wore sweats and stayed comfy.



And we read books, watched a little TV, and of course, played with the electronics.

I made grilled ham/cheese Sammies for lunch and homemade chicken soup for dinner, both perfect for our gray day.

The good news is that both boys are going to school today. Everybody is happy, boys included.

Today, I need to seriously get gifts bagged and/or wrapped and take inventory. Time is getting short! And make taco soup for some special gals. More on that later.

It's just another Mayberry Monday. And life is good, y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Barb said...

It was rainy here earlier... now it's just gray and blech.

Glad the boys are better! Good for everyone!

Taco soup sounds Yum! Have a lovely day. big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

taco soup! oh i forgot about that! i bet i could lighten it up and have it too! must see...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Yum! Soup! Hubby requested beef stew today, so I'll making some of that.

It's rainy here in the lowlands but blizzardy in the mountains. Going to run some quick errands today and then I'm going to play in the studio.

Sandee said...

I love taco soup. Too bad I'm so far away.

I'll get the seafood chowder recipe up shortly. Next day or so. It's so good and really a combination of comfort food and cold weather warm you up food.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from cold and rainy California. :)