Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ponderism, Part 2


11. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

12. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out'?

13. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

14. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

15. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

16. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

17. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

18. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

19. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Never regret anything that made you smile.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy Sunday.  We are going to get a little culture this afternoon by seeing a play.  I'll let y'all know how it goes...and if the culture takes!


4 comments:

Barb said...

I love the elevator one. How many times have I seen people do that?! Too many!

Have yourself a lovely day. I'm certainly gonna try!

big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

#19 spoke to me. I've always wondered that. Especially with super glue!

Greetings from (tired) rainy PNW.

Sandee said...

Looks like Barb and Jean(ie) were thinking the same thing I was. I've always wondered about both of those things. Especially the elevator. Hello.

Have a terrific day honey and I hope the play takes. Big hugs and scritches to the babies. :)

ivana said...

Thank you Sandy!

I think that many do the same with the elevator buttom here too...ha..ha...

Big hugs!!!