Friday, December 21, 2012

Fa-La-La

Three of those “ants” are our girls, singing sweetly the other night.  Love those girls!

IMG_0364

Today confirms that the Mayans are not in charge of the Earth.  I wasn’t a bit concerned.  The world would not end on mine and Barb’s dad’s birthdays!  No way!!!  Sending hugs to my birthday buddy.

Nature is spitting a bit of white in parts of our county, but none here at the house thus far.  I can live without that, thankyouverymuch.

So the laryngitis is still with me.  Bugger.  You don’t realize how much we speak till you can no longer do it.  I am grateful that this is at least temporary.  One guy at lunch yesterday asked me to please breathe on my wife.

Apparently if I could bottle this stuff, I could make a small fortune!

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day.  I sure will, even though I am speechless!

9 comments:

Joy said...

Speaking of singing...
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday, dear Sandy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
So sorry you are still speechless, hope the day is wonderful in all other regards!

Jean(ie) said...

Happy birthday Sandy! Hope you get your voice back. Personally, I think that's the perfect excuse to celebrate with Cake and ice cream! LOL!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Sandy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

I was hoping you could at least talk on your birthday. I'm just saying.

I'm betting a lot of guys would love it if their wives didn't say anything for a few days.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from FREEZING California. :)

Barb said...

Bottle laryngitis? LOL! You're so funny! But it's not funny when your body won't cooperate. I lost my Dad's birthday gift... twice this week. Oy.

Hoping you'll be singing carols soon with the ants.

Oh, and did I thank you for the lovely weather you sent my way? Mm hmmm...

Have a fabulously Happy Birthday! big hugs honey xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

speechless? ha ha ha ha ha

happy birthday honey!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxo

Jackie said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Sandy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

And of course...A very merry Christmas from our home to yours too!! ♥

Breast Conserving Surgery India said...

I’ve learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to make any such excellent informative website.

Linda said...

♪♪Happy day after your Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy day after your Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy day after your Birthday, dear Sandy,♪♪
♪♪Happy day after your Birthday to you.♪♪

I'm a touch late but the sentiment remains the same and I sure hope that the birthday fairy was just a bit late in getting your voice back to you also!

By the by, if you do figure out how to bottle laryngitis could you put me down for a few bottles??

ivana said...

Tanti auguri a te!!!
Tanti auguri, o Sandy
Tanti auguri a te!!!!
I hope you forgive me, but I'm alone, I've to work so much, and this year hubby is no t so helpful, and I do watch at him, he forgets everything...so my mind is a bit worried about the situation!

I wish you no snow, no laryngitis, happy kitties, lovely grandchildren...and many compliments to your girls!!!
Big hugs, honey!!!