Friday, December 7, 2012

Grammie pride!

Allow me a proud moment to show off our local high school marching band at their Christmas concert last night. I don't know who stole our little Ansley and replaced her with this young lady on clarinet, but it happened...second row, fifth chair.



Speaking of stealing, thanks to Missie for the photo. You had a much better photo vantage point than we had.

Great job, kids!

Next up is the choral concert...piano recital...middle school band concert...the grand kids keep us busy! I have to keep everything on the calendar so I know when and where we need to be. December gets a little crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Life is never dull. And now, back to the idle Christmas card list from a few days ago. Did I mention that things get crazy here?

Never mind.

Have a fab Friday, y'all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Sandee said...

I remember all those times, and then they just stop. Then you have great grand babies and it starts over again. Enjoy every minute as I know you both do.

Have a terrific day and weekend honey. Big hugs from sunny but cold California. :)

Jackie said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. We have a mixed bag right now between grandchildren and oh dear yes great grandchildren.

They are such a joy!! I hope you have a great day. And our warm days are over for now too. It's cool here today also.

I wish you success with your Christmas cards.
Happy day to all!:-)

Barb said...

How marvelous! They do grow up way too fast. Aria is almost 4! How the heck did that happen?!

My sister is busier with her grands than she ever was with her 2 boys! Of course, there are 3 of them... so far. We're hoping for Tyler to have a baby brother or sister one day soon. :)

Get on that card list! I gave up doing cards years ago. I'd rather talk to people, or better yet, see them!

big hugs from a raw and chilly south jawjah! xoxo

Joy said...

I enjoyed the concert, too, but I'm still not accepting the fact that Miss A is a freshman in high school How can that be? :-)

Jean(ie) said...

Greetings from Mrs Claus' cookie kitchen! On batch number four. Smells yummy over here.

I miss my grandbaby... Today I'm missing my nieces.

Enjoy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

lucky duck!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxo

Haley D. said...

How can we slow time down? Sure would be nice! At least we can enjoy the sounds of Christmas!