Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

You have been filled with both joys and sorrows, 2012.  Today is your final day.  Tomorrow begins a brand new year.  I’m ready!

happy new year cheers

MM and I may be able to stay awake and watch the ball drop in Times Square, but maybe not.  We will definitely be safe at home, and probably sound asleep when 2013 arrives.  No party animals around here, that is for sure.

How are YOU celebrating New Year’s Eve?  Do you have any special traditions?

Whatever you do, be safe, y’all!

7 comments:

Barb said...

I may be able to stay awake and watch the ball drop in Times Square if they drop it around 7:30. hahaha!

Have a lovely rest of this year, dear friend. big hugs xoxo

Linda said...

I'm probably going to watch a bit more of Downton Abbey - my cousin got it for me on DVD for Christmas - and then I'll be going to bed early so that I can rise and shine WAY too early to go to work in the morning.

Goodbye 2012 - Hello 2013! Here's to a great year for all of us!

Jean(ie) said...

I bought several magazines from Barnes and Noble. So it'll be a jammies and reading night!

Sandee said...

We'll be sleeping when 2013 shows up too. We'll have a nice dinner on our boat, some champagne at some point and then to bed we go. We've been doing this to ring in the new year for a very, very long time.

Have a terrific day and a very happy New Year honey. Big hugs. :)

Sylvia said...

My hubby and I will eat a bowl of Chili watch TV awhile and go to bed as usual, nothing exciting here!
Happy New Year!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nothing going on around here but i'm safe and happy and comfy and have everything i need. hurry on down!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxxo

ivana said...

Buon Anno, Sandy and MM!!!

It was har for G. to stay awake, but we had invited his sister and her husband...so we watched at TV...especially Circus from Montecarlo!!!!

Have a great healthy and serene 2013....wishws to your Family!!!

Big hugs, my friend!!!