Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Piles of stuff

Shopping success, despite the rain. We had it.



Joan and I hit the Canton stores with amazing speed yesterday, whittling down our Christmas lists...finding a bargain or two for ourselves, along with exciting items like coffee and disinfectant wipes for home use. The rain kept the crowds and traffic considerably down. That was a definite plus.

We indulged in soup and salad at the Olive Garden, finished up in that shopping district, then were home at 6ish. It was a great day.

The wipes will be useful this morning...I get two puny boys while Amy does some shopping for school stuff, job related. She fed me dinner last night...good daughter!

MM is on the road, bringing a truck home. More on that later.

BSP annual Christmas party is tonight, so I have stuff to get ready for that. Tis the busy season...in spades!

That's life in chilly, overcast Mayberry. Exciting to the max, yeah baby!

Shall we watch Mickey Mouse, or Chuggington?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Jean(ie) said...

Well, I would watch out for Disney, considering my crazy dream this morning... Hahaha!

Ooh, I love OG for soup and salad. That's all I order there. I don't' care fro much else there.

Sorry your boys are puny. sure hope Grammiecamp helps them feel better. I'm sure it will!

Barb said...

Shopping. Ack. What little I did I did on Amazon.com. Delivered to my door, thankyouverymuch. :)

Oh, let's watch Chuggington, since I have NO idea what that is!

Enjoy your wee boys and have fun tonight! big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

I have to go shopping today as much as I hate shopping, but baby Audi will have Christmas presents and some birthday presents too. She's going to be two and they want their presents. She shall have them.

I'm happy you did so well yesterday. You mentioned Olive Garden and I've been telling Zane that I want Olive Garden's soup and salad. Oh so very good.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from cold California. :)

Haley D. said...

Looks good, good lookin'! It sounds like you were very smart to get your flu shot! :(