Thursday, December 20, 2012

Have a piece of piz-za cake!

Since Amy and Jason were going to a “kiddie” Christmas party last night, she ordered a pizza cake for J’s birthday that the kids thought was WAY COOL:Pizza Cake

So this morning I am still the whisperer.  I had to take one phone call yesterday and felt sorry for the lady on the other end.  I spoke slowly, so she was able to get the info she needed.  I hope.  Texting, emails and hand signals work best for me for yet another day.  Bugger.  I’m sure tomorrow will be a better voice day.

Today, I need to get back to my messy desk that was totally neglected yesterday afternoon, due to feeling crummy.  I hate feeling crummy and will take the no-voice over crummy.

The cold front is almost upon us…gray and drizzle…25 tonight, 23 tomorrow night expected.  I have the kitties locked inside.  They don’t need to bring in wet kitty tracks for me to clean up…again.

So who is worried that tomorrow is supposedly the end of the world?  Not me.  It is going to be a good day!

Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here, we might as well dance!!!

even in the rain!

Life is good, y’all!  Smile.

9 comments:

Barb said...

Nope, not me either! Rumor has it that a few very special folks will be celebrating birthdays. Mm-hmmm...

Hope you find your voice today. Do you suppose that cats stole it until you'll let them out again? Because I totally wouldn't put it past them.

Pizza cake? How funny!

Feel better! big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

I've already talked with one of my blogging buddies in Australia and everything is fine there. So no worries, but I never worried about it anyway. None of us will know when the end will come. Many of us already know that though.

Pizza cake? I've not heard of a pizza cake before, but if the kiddos think it's cool then it's cool.

I hope you get your voice back soon honey. I hope you fell good too. We are way to busy to be sick.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs from FREEZING California. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

pizza cake? *thud*

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Joy said...

Cute cake! I'm sure it was a hit! Hope your voice comes back soon. Stay warm and dry!

Jean(ie) said...

Pizza Cake? Serious yum with a smile. how adorable!

I hope your voice comes back tomorrow, which will be just another day (but with a very special birthday attached).

Cold and wet here. But then that's an everyday thing.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
I hope your voice is back,coldis milder,kitties can go out ...life is then better!!!

Big hugs!!!

Linda said...

There are times when I think that it might be better if the world ended as we know it and the good Lord started us over with a clean slate in the hopes that we get it right this time but then I remember that there are a LOT of folks out there who have gotten it right and live the lives we were given the way they are supposed to and they far overshadow those who don't.

So, with all that said, nope, I don't for one minute believe that the world is going to end tomorrow. How could it possibly do that on a special birthday day?!?

Hope your voice is back to normal soon!

Haley D. said...

Cute cake! Hope your voice has found its way back! Happy birthday to you too!

Joy said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday, dear Sandy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

This is Friday morning! Happy Birthday!