Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ready!




For what? Clean teeth!

Then medical wellness check ups for MM and me this afternoon. I shall have a clean smile for the choral concert tonight with all our wee gals. We will be loudly cheering grandparents.

Mayberry is totally socked in this morning, all the way down to the ground. And cold. Remind me of why we are still here. Oh yes. Those grand kids.

Relax. Open wide!

Whew. All done.

Life is healthy and good in Mayberry, y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm heading to the doctor in a few for my annual checkup. Dentist is on the 20th. Got to check in when you're told too. Better safe than sorry.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from cold but sunny California. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Socked in as snow? or just bitter cold. Hope your cleaning went well.
Big hugs.

Barb said...

I'm guessing fog. It's been very froggie here for days. And rainy and c-cold. You know it's cold if you see me wearing a sweatshirt.

Now you have nice clean teeths for that glass of red wine later. YAY!

Have a great time at the concert! big hugs xoxo

empress bee said...

it looked like a snow day here but it wasn't cold. funny day.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo