Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowmen

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas here...



These cuties were made by Joan. I love them! They are adorable, and will store easily to be pulled out and enjoyed every year. Instant decorating. Check.

A red bow is on the front door wreath. Check.

Next out will be a small fiber optic tree (hopefully it still works). Add some Christmas hand towels and I will be done. The theme for this year is simple.

Who is joining me?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I have a nine foot tree up and it's all decorated. Pictures at some point. I have a wreath on the front done and I'm done. If it's simple I'm in.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. :)

Jean(ie) said...

I'll be putting a lighted tree up at the front door, a wreath and I'll be done.

Barb said...

Cuuute!!

Not a thing here in the way od Christmas decorations... unless you count my bathroom hand towel? We'll be in New England for Christmas. Doesn't make sense to go to all that trouble for nobody to see them and enjoy them. So says MotherDear, and I have to agree.

Have a YAYful day! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

My theme is not simple but I'm ALMOST done decorating! And have even started wrapping presents. The ones I need to mail, at least. I love Christmas decorations!

ivana said...

Very cute!!!
We do our decorations on Saturday!
My son did it yesterday!

Big hugs, honey!