Sunday, April 28, 2013

God has a sense of humor!

A woman received a call that her daughter was sick.
She stopped by the pharmacy to get medication,
got back to her car and found that she had locked her keys inside.

The woman found an old rusty coat hanger left on the ground.  She looked at it and said, "I don't know how to use this." 

She bowed her head and asked God to send her HELP.
Within 5 minutes a beat up old motorcycle pulled up.
A bearded man who was wearing an old biker skull rag got off his cycle and asked if he could help.

She said: "Yes, my daughter is sick. I’ve locked my keys in my car.  I must get home.  Please, can you use this hanger to unlock my car?"

He said, "Sure." He walked over to the car, and in less than a minute the car was open.

She hugged the man and through tears said, "Thank You SO Much! You are a very nice man."

The man replied, "Lady, I am NOT a nice man.  I just got out of PRISON yesterday; I was in prison for car theft."

The woman hugged the man again sobbing,  "Oh, thank you God!  You even sent me a Professional!"

Is GOD Good or What!?

IN GOD WE TRUST

Hat tip:  Pat Lewis

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

God is Good, He provides for all our needs! Love this.

Barb said...

LOVE it! Have yourself a mighty YAYful day, my friend!

big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

her glass is half full!

hugs, bee
xoxo

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. A professional. What Empress Bee said too.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from warm and sunny California. ☺

Jean(ie) said...

Yep, he really really loved her enough to send the very best!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

WOW...I bet he needed that as much as she did....

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
Where do you find these stories? They are so nice and optimistic!
Thanks for the smiles!!!

Big hugs, honey!