Saturday, April 13, 2013

Paper lesson

Good morning from the river!



The sun is shining. The weather is cool, and we have had a great breakfast with our camping buddies, and gotten a little education on paper...of the toilet variety.




Al compared the type sold by camping stores: two-ply and $1/roll vs the White Cloud brand, which is three ply and only 40 cents/roll. And works well in camper toilets.

Who knew? Every Moho was gifted with a free roll.

Campers are great people!

We all love to save money.

That's your PSA for today, peaches. Have a fabulous Saturday, no matter how you roll!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I'd go with the cheaper brand too. You just have to make sure it works in campers/boats or you won't have a head. I've seen people use regular toilet paper and then wonder why their head doesn't work. Well hello.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from warm and sunny California. :)

Barb said...

Well, I just have your regulation standard issue type toilets... and I've been using Scott Tissue quite literally for my entire life. Single ply. Individually wrapped, unless they're out of stock. And I get a little bit cranky if they're out of stock. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone in my family still uses Scott. I get a 36-pk at Sam's Club for about $23... so that makes them about $.63 per roll. No lint. Me no likey lint.

And now you know. Perhaps a little TMI? bahahahaha!

It's another magnificent day. Windows open. Birds chirping Big old bedroom set GONE! YAY! But storms here tomorrow. We'll manage. Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo



Jean(ie) said...

Me no likey lint, either! And TP in a moho system is VEEEEERY important!!!!!