Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eek, eek!

That is NOT a good wake-up sound, Missy! KC wasn't inside last night when we went to bed, so the kitty door was left open. Big mistake. Missy went out early, found a critter, and then brought it inside to show off we were not thrilled, especially since it appeared to be a baby bunny. I am pretending it was an ugly mole. It is now fish food. The end.

MM found the John boat tied up at a Good Samaritan's dock about a mile away, so he towed it home.




Amy brought him some beer and limes as a thank you for the rescue AND clean up. Good daughter!

I have a date with my domino guy this morning. Being a Grammie is so much fun! Lucky me.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day. I sure will, with my two-legged sweet critter.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

eek is right, the joys of cat parenting! i once had one that would leave the bottom half of a mouse in my bed. i don't want to think about where the top half went.

smiles, bee
xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

poor bunny :(
I bet your domino guy will beat you again! LOL!

Sandee said...

Yes they bring back their treasures so you can be proud of them. Yikes. Bless their hearts.

Yay on getting the boat back and double yay on the good neighbor.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from warm and sunny California. ☺

Barb said...

A bunny is one critter Gandalf has not caught yet. Mostly he catches birds. And the occasional baby squirrel. Poor buggers. Since Gracie is not allowed off the patio she has a m=limited variety to hunt, lizards, frogs, hornets, crickets. How she's never gotten stung by a hornet I can only imagine.

YAY for good neighbors!

Have a great time getting beat by the Domino Dude. =)

big hugs xoxo