Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello from Epcot!




We have found the crowds!

Haley and family wanted to get to Soarin first thing upon arrival, so we went straight there...totally cool...then next door to Living with the Land...very informative.
And not too long a line to wait in, but it is gonna get worse.

MM and Logan took the girls off to Mars; Haley and I are going to walk around and enjoy the flower festival.

Funny story on MM later.

Beautiful day. WYWH!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I know you'll all have a fabulous time, but you're right about those lines. They will be long.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

Barb said...

Oh, yeah for family time! And I so miss EPCOT and the flower show and the food and wine festival every year. I know you'll have a ball!

big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Hope the lines aren't too bad, that flower festival sounds wonderful!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

A wonderful place, you live such amusing and interesting adventures...
Tell us about MM story!!!


Big hugs, honey!

Jean(ie) said...

It's been since the 1980s for me. YOu all are going to have fun!