Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy smiles, happy day!

Happy, happy birthday today to BFF Joy, seen here holding that precious Eva gal, who will soon be celebrating the big #1 herself.Joy, Eva smiles

And congrats to Brian and Faith for being #1 in a run-bike-run yesterday:

Brian, Faith #1

Just thinking about a 2.8 run; 8 mile bike; 2.8 mile run makes my knees hurt!  You both will get old some day, so take care of those bodies while you can.  Is that blood I see on your leg, son of mine?

Have yourselves a ginger peachy Sunday, y’all.  And take as much cake as you want.  Celebrate!

Happy Bday cake

9 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you, Sandy! And congrats to B & H, it makes my knees hurt to think about running, too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sweet joy, happy day honey! and congratulations to the son!

smiles, bee
xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Happy birthday Miz Joy! Hope you have a great day!

Congrats to your son!
Happy Sunday, y'all!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Happy Birthday Joy!!! This calls for cake!!

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Joy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Way to go on the first place win, but it wore me out just reading about the race. Youth, it's wonderful while it lasts.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from the back of our boat. :)

Barb said...

Happy B'day, Miss Joy! And WTG to B&F! I do 6.something miles at the gym on their cardio bike thingamabobber but I could never actually run on account of my craptastic knee.

I was just telling MotherDear yesterday... after 2-1/2 weeks doing that cardio bike thingamabobber I can't see myself riding Elvira... I want a REAL bike! So I can ride with Peggy and her 10 speeds. Bugger. We shall see.

Gave a wonderful day! big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

Happy day indeed! Congrats all around!

ivana said...

Happy birthday to Joy, I'm late by reading, I'm sure you all had a great feast! Congrats to the winner!!!

Big hugs!

Brian said...

Joy had the prettiest birthday cake too! Asim, get the hell outta here. And yes, mother, that is blood on my leg. But from a crash earlier last week, not from the day of the race! I know, I know, you can't reproduce another one of me.... :)