Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday stuff

At least I got some snuggles before the games began! They are taking turns and sharing (mostly) nicely. Each got to pick out new games to download.
Good Grammie...I am!



I have everything washed that's gonna get washed and ready to take up to the Moho after it warms up. No sense venturing out yet @ 41 degrees, even though it is sunny. Sheesh. Even the kitties didn't stay outside for very long this morning. Smart kitties.

It's just another day in paradise...and time to fold some clean towels. I am truly thankful for modern equipment. Aren't you?

Is there some item, electronic or not, that you are most grateful to have (other than a roof over your head)?

Mine: indoor plumbing

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well since i just used it yesterday i'd have to say my self cleaning oven. bright and shiny again!

but that washer/dryer is pretty high on my list too. oh, and the a/c too. hmmm.... guess i pretty much love them all! oh, and the hot water heater!

smiles, bee
xoxo

Sandee said...

I'll go with the indoor plumbing too. Right now we don't have a dryer, so I'm not liking that. The repair guy comes Wednesday morning. Our machines are getting old and this is the last repair we're doing on this dryer. Sigh.

I'm glad you are home and getting things done. I knew you would.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from chilly California. ☺

Joy said...

Indoor plumbing tops the list for me! Especially when it's cold outside...but basically any time! Enjoy this pretty day.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

I love all the things you all say...but I hate the dishwasher, it takes a lot of time...in the meantime I can wash a lot of dishes!!!

Have an amazing week end!

The wee boys are so cute...and their grammie is very smart!!!!

Big hugs!

Barb said...

washer drier, yes. indoor plumbing, absolutely. a/c, gotta have it! computers, wireless all-in-one printer, iphone, ipad, dvr, kitchenaide...

Goodness! Spoiled, lazy little things, aren't we? bahahahaha!

It's warmer today, compared to yesterday. Me and cold do not get along well.

Enjoy those cute wee boys! big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

definitely indoor plumbing!