Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rainy night in Georgia

Rain and thunderboomers galore last night! This is a small sample of junk washed up in our cove.



Out on the main part of the river are lots of logs, limbs and general debris. Some low lying areas were actually flooded and made the Atlanta news, but nothing serious happened, as far as I know. The road department will be in major clean-up mode today.

And I am off for GDO--Girls' Day Out, going to a very unusual place in a nearby town...and doing lunch, of course.

Details tomorrow.

Have yourselves a ginger peachy day, y'all! I sure will, and the shopping is for a good cause. Hmm...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Sandee said...

It's been chilly and windy here for days. It's calm now so it will warm back up. We should be in the 80s today and into next week. I'm so ready for that.

Have a fabulous GDO honey. Big hugs from warm and sunny California. ☺

Barb said...

Oh, I love GDO. Wish I were going on one! Have a blast!

big hugs from 3 new baby goosies in purdy, sunny south georgia! xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Hope you had a fun GDO. I know where you'll be for lunch tomorrow :-)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

any place i might know???

smiles, bee
xoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
The same here, on Saturday, after some sunny and warm days...
I hope the weather is better now...

Big hugs!
I'm late by commentin...some health issues of G.!