Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday stuff

 

IMG_0695

We had rain and some thunder bumpers late last night, so there is no sun today.  I will enjoy this view of EPCOT for a moment.  Oh, do y’all know what EPCOT really means?  Every Person Comes Out Tired.  It’s true!

Amy and I are helping with an outdoor activity for Alex’s class after lunch, so I definitely hope the sun burns off these clouds.

We are meeting our camping group for dinner tonight, and have a weekend full of stuff going on, so I’ve gotta go check my list and get myself in gear.  Pronto.

Have yourselves a great weekend, y’all, sunshine or not!

Laugh lines are the sign of a life well lived.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Tired... Truth. But I still love EPCOT. I usually went during the food and wine festival. I know, you're shocked. And usually we tried to eat dinner in Italy. Shocking again, I know! =) It is also the place where I tried my first Saki. And my last Saki. I literally spit it out, along with the sushi. Blech. SO not for me.

It's overcast here, too. It actually looks and feels like it will rain. Oh, well.

Sounds like you're day and weekend are both full of fun! Enjoy! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Have a great weekend! Sun is trying to come out and it's going to be a pretty one.

Jean(ie) said...

It's bright, but overcast here. If that makes any sense. Have a wonderful day. I'm prepping the house for company after I do "my rounds".

Sandee said...

I didn't know what EPCOT stood for until today. I can see that as a fitting name.

I laughed at Barb and her Saki and Sushi. Hubby loves both. Me, not at all.

Have a fun day and weekend honey. I'm sure you will. Big hugs from warm and sunny California. ☺

Anonymous said...

I think EPCOT was our favorite Disney Park when we went...at least it was the ONLY place we had a peaceful meal as my two year old sister slept through it. Every other moment of the trip she was screaming her head off!