Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wilderness brunch




Oh so tasty!

MM and I are now sitting by the lake, enjoying the sunshine from under an umbrella; wee girls are playing on the playground; Haley and Logan are on the porch checking email. Someone is out parasailing. Lovely to see. Some banjo music is playing through the speakers.

The girls want to swim this morning before the rain comes, and so they shall. We all plan to ride the rail later...the park monorail. We can see the entire park, rain or shine.

This is friend Leilani's first visit here, so we ate at Germany yesterday for her German heritage, and want to take her to the Polynesian village today for her Philippine side. Culture. We has it!

Now I have two funnies to tell y'all on MM tomorrow. Hehe.




Life is good here in paradise, y'all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Barb said...

Say, that breakfast looks much tastier than mine was this morning. srsly.

How fun for Leilani! My first time at Epcot probably wasn't that much fun. Blistering hot and clueless as to what to go see... with my ex who was not so much fun to bring to Disney. So I don't anymore. bahahaha!

Have a marvelous time and I'll just wait and wonder what the funnies are! big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Nice lake view! Yay for a relaxing time and international culture!!!!!

Sandee said...

Sounds like a fun day ahead indeed. I love German food. A. Lot. Yummy.

Have a fabulous day and I can't wait to hear the two MM stories. Big hugs from sunny and warm California. ☺

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

Enjoy the holiday there, the tasty food...and we remain with the suspence...what can MM have done?

To continue!!!

Big hugs!

Judy said...

If you happen to meet a young family from Charleston they are my niece and family!! Their names are Michele, George and the boys are Aidan and Bryce.
I think they are staying at Fort Wilderness.
I know the chances are slim but you just never know!!

Unknown said...

Traveling can be such a fun, thus I want my kids to like it! Here are some ideas of how to do this:
Euro Tour
By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.