Thursday, April 4, 2013

Homeward bound!

On the road again...all day, but worth it.

So what did my goofy guy do? He was in charge of getting our Disney tickets out of the info packet and his handicap sign for parking. Two things, and he got one right.

All 6 of us were in the entry line, and I asked for my ticket. He handed me a very colorful item--a WDW luggage tag!



At least he had 2, bless his heart. Fortunately, our ticket info was electronically loaded in our key cards and we didn't need our paper tickets.

My hip wasn't happy (no, I didn't turn into Grumpy either), so we left the kids to enjoy more rides and left the park late afternoon, taking a boat ride back to the campground.

Enter second oops.

MM looked at the bus route map, something he is very good at...normally...and put us on the orange bus instead of the yellow bus. I am working on his color recognition again. And again.

At least he can laugh at himself.

We grilled burgers just ahead of last night's rain, which cancelled our interest in fireworks. Oh well.

Goodbye, Mickey and Minnie. We're going to Mayberry World!

Mikes and smiles, y'all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

bless his heart! ha ha ha

hope that knee gets better soon too... drive carefully!

smiles, bee
xoxo

Barb said...

Well, if it's any consolation... Goofy IS my favorite Disney character. bahahahaha!

Wavin' atcha as you motor on past! Safe travels back to Mayberry! big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

I know he can laugh at himself and what the hay, it's an adventure and those are fun.

Have a safe trip heading back to Mayberry honey. Big hugs from warm but wet California. ☺

ivana said...

Cara Sandy!!!

MM...sometimes is like other men...hahahaha!!!!
Have a safe and good retour to Mayberry!!!
And your hip may be not bad!!!

hugs, honey


Optimistic Existentialist said...

it's a wonderful gift to be able to laugh at ourselves :) it's the key to a happy life.

Jean(ie) said...

Yep, you gotta work on that color recognition. Bwahahahahahha...

Hugs on the knee. I know it's yucky when it hurts.

Anonymous said...

My family went to Disney World when I was 9 (worst trip ever), but we stayed at the campground and took the boat to the parks nearly everyday we were there. I think one day we took the monorail. I almost forgot about the boat.