Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Whose sleeping in my bed?

Thank goodness Missy doesn't mind sharing her fave bed.



She moved to her windshield bed, next to the vacant KC bed, bless her heart. Good sister.

So yesterday I saw a local doc and got on meds so I will be well for the cruise. Sinus infection. I haz it, and my throat hasn't been happy. Drugs to the rescue...working their magic. My throat is better this morning. Check.

A hair cut is in my near future, then I will get in serious cruise mode. Four more sleeps!

Stay healthy and use hand sanitizer. That's your PSA for today!

Life is good, y'all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Sandee said...

You know that there will be lots of sick people on that ship too. It's just what happens. Bless their hearts.

Have a terrific day and get well. Big hugs. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh stay well honey! there is so much going around now i am scared to go anywhere!

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Barb said...

Stay hydrated, lots of Vitamin C and chicken soup!! And wine, of course. Lots of good stuff in wine. That's my story...

Hope you kick that sinus infection to the curb quick!! big hugs xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Get better! Keep those hands washed and stay hydrated. Hugs from cold Washington State

Jackie said...

Our daughter, the one who lives in Corpus, just saw he DR. for the very same symptoms.

She is feeling better now after some antibiotics and he put her on steroids.

There is a lot of yuck going around. You take care and get well quick so you can enjoy everything!!

Big hugs and prayers for quick relief!:-)

Haley D. said...

Did you know that the flu virus can live for up to 48 hours on door knobs, etc.? Keep your hands off your face too.

Unknown said...

I want to just take a loud bell to that sleeping cat. - mapleview centre