Monday, January 14, 2013

Settling in

MM has had a busy morning, trimming palm fronds, setting up tables and chairs, airing up bike tires, and now washing the windshield so he can put up the outside shades. Whew! I am keeping him hydrated while doing my own inside work.




I got the better end of the chore division!



That would be laundry, cleaning, filing, check writing. I prefer the "pink" duties over the "blue" jobs. Who wants to sweat? Not me!

Tea or lemonade, dear? I can feel the temp difference already with the windshield now getting covered. It makes a huge difference, believe me. MM is grateful for the winds today while he is outside working...and sweating.

It feels good to be back in WPB...it is sunny and beautiful. Empress Bee, we shall see you soon!

Share some smiles today. It is the beginning of a brand new, unused week. Make it a great one!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Sandee said...

How fun honey. You'll have everything set up the way you want it before this day is over. I know how you two roll.

I too wish we were going on the cruise too. I'd go off the east coast but not the west coast. Treated you like royalty in Miami and like steerage in San Diego. Shame on them.

We'll toast all of you too. Have fun honey.

Big hugs and lotsa lovies and scritches to the babies. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great! i just got out of the pool, it was wonderful!! see you soon!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jean(ie) said...

Yay! You're home!!!!!!Stay cool and keep our guy hydrated...

Barb said...

I have done a few baby blue duties in my time, but me likey the pink ones better, too!

Have a wonderful day! And y'all give each other hugs from me! xoxo

Linda said...

Hey - that looks familiar!

Welcome home, Bell Family, welcome home!

Joy said...

Glad you are settled in for the winter. Enjoy your time in WPB.

Haley D. said...

Enjoy the sunshine and warmth! You're missing lots of rain and cold temps here.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

I hope you both are resting and enjoying the mild climate in WPB.
I wish you a serene Winter, with amazing lifestyle, with Friends, Food and Fun!

Big hugs, honey!

p.s
lately we have some health issues with G. and his aunt...we hope it ends soon!