Monday, January 28, 2013

Home again

All went well. Actual surgery took a whole 14 minutes. I am in no pain...just feel as if I have been punched in the belly a few times. I have Rx for pain meds, but don't plan to fill it unless absolutely needed.

I felt all the love and prayers, which helped my anxiety level to be incredibly low. Thanks!

I am enjoying a big glass of peach mango tea...and thinking a nap is gonna happen. MM is taking good care of me.

Life is good, despite moving a bit slow. Slow is fine!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Barb said...

fourteen whole entire minutes? Wow! So glad you're home, all snug and safe and sound and being pampered properly.

sleep tight and heal right! big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

lol at you, a true blogger has surgery and posts about it before even having a nap. i just love you!l

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

What Empress Bee said. I knew you'd let us know that you're okay. It's what bloggers do. Now go take that nap.

Have a fabulous rest of the day honey. Big hugs. :)

Joy said...

Love what Bee said! So glad that you were home and enjoying tea, hope the nap was delightful and the pain level continues to be low. Hugs!

Jean(ie) said...

Hugs. Gentle ones. Stay on top of the pain. And get lots of rest, dear.

Haley D. said...

He better treat you like a queen! Thank heavens you're doing well! We love and miss you!