Friday, January 18, 2013

One more sleep!

Suitcases are now on the bed, and KC is our lovely, um, handsome assistant for the packing task.



If it isn't here in the Moho, it isn't going with us. Unfortunately I left a couple of my fave flip flops back home...and I need them! Oh well, I'll adjust somehow.

A cool front moved through here, making MM have to put on jeans this morning. I know those of you in snow feel our pain. I know...Come join us on the cruise. It will be warm for sure! And fun. Lots of friends will be joining us. There is always room for more.

So I have printed out my to-do list to get ta-done today. Check

Kitty sitter. Check

Charge electronics. Check

Laundry is calling. Gotta get busy.

Have yourselves a fabulous Friday.

Remember: he who hesitates is probably right!

Life is good, y'all. Stay warm!




- Posted using BlogPress from
iPhone

6 comments:

LAC said...

Have a great time... hug the Empress for me, please!!!

Sandee said...

Hug everyone for me too and give yourself a great big hug. Would love to see you all but it just isn't in the cards. We'll see about later.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from cold but sunny California. :)

Joy said...

Have a wonderful time, and give Empress Bee a big hug from me, too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yay! and no swimming today!

see you tomorrow!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Barb said...

Y'all give Miss Bee a hug from me and she'll give y'all a hug from me. WIWT in person, but I'll be there virtually. Maybe next year!!

big hugs xoxo

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
If there is more place in your bag, big hugs for you and Bee!
Have you all a fantastic cruise full of friendship, food and fun!

And hugs for the kitties!

Buon viaggio!