Saturday, January 26, 2013

Carnival Breeze - Saturday

Good overcast afternoon from Nassau!



We docked at noon, just as John's blogger farewell party was ending. MM and I are staying onboard, sitting overlooking an empty pool, enjoying music on the big screen and reading...sitting next to the Fascination and Imagination on one side of us, and that "ears" boat on the other side.



Not a great photo of me or Bee, but oh well...she and her roomies are going to the steakhouse tonight an hour earlier than our group is going--Jim and Janet, and Tal and Diane. I failed once again to get a photo of MM and me last night all dressed up. I will TRY to do better tonight. Sheesh. How hard is it to remember that?

Oh. Never mind.

This is our last day on the ship. Boy howdy has the week flown by. We have enjoyed Ron at the piano bar, and the comedy shows the most. The shows...not so much. We left on the second song at the Diva show last night. Too loud; and not so good music, so the comedian won out and was a far better choice. Bee and I both think the comedians should be in a bigger room, since there seems to be a long line to get into each show. Carnival, are you listening?

Tomorrow is back to reality...laundry and catching up on what everyone has been doing while we've been cruising. I am looking forward to the catching up part, and hope everyone has had a good week. We sure have.

Life is good, y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Nassau

5 comments:

Barb said...

I always forget to take photos when I'm having a blast! I do understand!

I think you both look great! WIWT in it with you both!

Enjoy your last night! big hugs xoxo

Haley D. said...

Carnival should listen! Sounds like it's been a fun trip regardless. Enjoy the last of the pampering, because it will be back to the real world soon.

Jackie said...

Awwwwww...so Bee is there too...wonderful. I only know her via Sandee's blog but I know she's a super person!

The picture is great and I am glad you all had so much fun!

Now see I have become so addicted to taking pictures that I often forget the fun!

I hope Carnival listens to you but I am not placing any bets!

Big hugs to you and Bee!

Jean(ie) said...

I love that picture -- two of my favoritest people in the world!!!!

Sandee said...

I think it's a great shot of you and Empress Bee. How fun.

Too bad the shows weren't that great. I sure enjoyed them on the cruise we took together and the one to Hawaii. We didn't miss a show.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)