Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday in WG

Monday means laundry, which goes in no matter where we are. It rained last night and cooled down the temps, bringing back the long pants today, poor us.

Dinner plans got changes last night to nephew Scott and Holly's house. It was great seeing them and their two cutie pies, but did I even think about a photo? Shame on me. Tonight a good friend of Carolyn is cooking dinner for the four of us. Wine is on our shopping list today.

The CG only has wifi up at the office. This is definitely a no frills park, but there is always a spot available during the busy winter season. We adjust, wherever we are. That is part of traveling, especially camping. And the kitties don't care! Missy is in my chair; KC is under it.




Life is good here. How is yours?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Life is good here too. Life is just plain good all the time.

Have a terrific time honey. Wish I could bring a bottle of wine along and join you for dinner. Big hugs. :)

Joy said...

Sandy, I think that is actually Missy and KC's chair, and they occasionally allow you to sit there. :-) At least it is, from THEIR point of view. All of you, have a great day. :-)

Jean(ie) said...

LOL... I think Joy got it right. Enjoy the day! Typical rainy day here...

Jean(ie) said...

LOL... I think Joy got it right. Enjoy the day! Typical rainy day here...

Barb said...

I have wine. Can I come?! haha!

Joy nailed it. The cats own everything. Nothing is sacred to them, except themselves, of course. srsly.

I just stripped my bed and remade it. It took Gracie about 1.4 seconds to hop up and curl up against my pillow for a nap. A new purrsonal record! The quilt & fleece blanket are done and the sheets are in the washer. I'm working for the CATS! srsly!!

Enjoy your day. I know you will! big hugs oxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cool and drizzly here, rats!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoox

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

A very interesting , amazing, loving voyage to Florida...with clever travelling kitties.
We are doing laundry, ironing, cooking, but it's not so funny like in your various trip!!!!

Big hugs!!!