Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday in WG

Sunny and 66, but my sweet assistant is busy ironing my clean jeans, thankyouverymuch:




Now if he could get to MM's two shirts, I could hang them up and be done. My combo w/d wrinkles clothes quite well. I am discovering I need to let them tumble for awhile, then hang up and let air dry. It is a learning and timing curve.

Moho laundry lesson du jour.

So we are heading down near Sea World to meet friend Bob for lunch, then dinner plans later with Don, Carolyn, Tom and Dixie.

Karen fed us well last night, but isn't playing the piano any more so we didn't get any tunes. Bugger. It was great seeing her.

We are eating and visiting our days away and loving it. The only thing wrong with this picture is leaving family and friends way back home. Life is all about balance.

And life is good, y'all! I hope you agree with me. Smiles!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Joy said...

How sweet of KC to be your clothes press! Good job, sweet kitty. Enjoy your day...hugs from back home.

Jean(ie) said...

LOL... you gotta feed your iron. Mine plugs into the wall. Maybe I need one like yours (achoo!)

Have a great day!

Sandee said...

That's way easier than using an iron. I like it.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs and yes life is grand. Scritches to the babies. :)

Barb said...

The last time I used an iron was for that big floral print jacket on the bloggers cruise... 2 years ago. Bugger. Can it actually be 2 years ago already?

I just don't DO iron. :) Now I'm thinking my gray babies are slackers. Can I borrow your fel-iron? haha!

Sounds like you've struck a purrfect balance! Enjoy! big hugs xoxo

Jackie said...

Wow I need that cat!! Rather I should say my hubby needs that cat as I don't iron. He's the wrinkle freak around here.

It sounds like ya'll are having so much fun. It's dreary and raining here again today.

Keep on keeping on with the fun! Hugs!:-)

ivana said...

Your assistant is so cute, and it's a great thing, you have this part of the family with you...I understand that you miss the other creatures...time goes on fast!

Big hugs, honey!!!