Saturday, January 19, 2013

Breeze bound!

 

Carnival fantail

We will be seeing this famous symbol in just a few short hours.  All packed and ready to go to the airport to pick up Jim and Janet, then head to Miami and the beautiful new Carnival Breeze!

This is Bloggers Cruise 6, and we will be sailing with our most favorite cruise director and lots of blogging friends to the Eastern Caribbean for this next week.

I will be blogging as I can, so come along and share this amazing adventure with us.

Thank you house sitters, and kitty sitter.  I think everything is in place, but I need to go check my list and load up the last minute stuff.

Have yourselves a great day.  Go out and have some fun.  Life is too short not to enjoy it!

Ciao for now, y’all.  We’re heading to the Lido Deck!!!

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I love your new blog layout. So fitting when you're starting your cruise today. Have a terrific and safe trip honey. I'm coming with you.

Big hugs from cold but sunny California. :)

Haley D. said...

Bon voyage! Enjoy the fine weather, sights, and food. At least the sun is finally out here.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a wonderful and amazing time!!!

Jackie said...

Wowzer...things look great around here. But, I bet they look better where you guys are!!

I am so so excited for you two. I can't wait! This looks like fun!!

♥ Big hugs ♥

I would do smiley faces but Sandee hasn't taught me how yet..lol... :-)

Barb said...

Oh boy! At last! I have 6 months or so to wait. bugger. Have a lovely glass of wine in the piano bar for me! :)

big hugs xoxo