Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sitting and waiting




I did a lot of that yesterday, first waiting for blood to be drawn (routine stuff), then getting my hair cut, and other running around.

The first wait for today was at a surgeon's office to discuss a wee repair that needs to be done on this body of mine, an umbilical hernia. Bee, he was great! Thanks for the referral. Now I am waiting at the hospital to get registered for the outpatient repair. Ugh. It's gotta get done, so it shall get done. Right after the cruise. I wonder if the doc can remove any excess cruise pounds?!

That's my news, my friends.

I will have a great day here in beautiful paradise. I hope you will, too!

Life is fabulous!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Excess cruise pounds? You won't have any. You are fit and trim. The end.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from freezing, but sunny California. :)

Jean(ie) said...

UGH...repairs. Just saying. Hope today is a good day today despite the waiting. Heading out for errands today, too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think i heard his wife is an olympic swimmer. or something. that makes him a great surgeon right? kidding!!! dr. wacks loves him, sarge loved him, the duck tolerated him, he must be good. ha ha...

hugs, bee
xooxxoxoxo

Barb said...

I've had one of them for decades and I just keep ignoring it... for as long a I can, that's what I will continue to do, too! Maybe I'll be living in WPB when I finally have to have it repaired and you can give me a referral!

I didn't get my haircut again, but D fer Done on my sales tax report and lovely orders!

Gosh, I wish I were worry about cruise poundage. srsly.

Have a great evening. Only a couple more sleeps! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

Good timing! Glad you liked the doc and got everything set up. Have a fun cruise! ( I know you will!)

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

you do what it's to do, glad that Bee could give you the great referral!

It's snowing here!!!

Big hugs, honey!!!