Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Moving on

After our lunch and nice visit with long time friend Bob, we saw this blimp on the way back to the Moho on a lovely day:



So this morning we are stowing and going. The RV rally begins up the road in Silver Springs, so we've gotta get a move on, and then undo all we just did. We each have our jobs, so it is pretty routine to us by now.

Come along. Many good things are planned for the rally. Y'all don't wanna miss out.

Miles and smiles here in paradise! New adventures await us...and more friends.

Life is good, y'all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Joy said...

Have fun at the rally! I know you will...

Jackie said...

I am already enjoying looking at that blue sky. It's rainy and cold here.

I hope the rally is super and I can't wait for pictures!

Happy RV'ing!:-)

Barb said...

So that's what a blue sky looks like! I've almost forgotten!

Sounds like lots of fun comin' your way! Safe miles and lots a smiles, my friend! big hugs xoxo

Sandee said...

How fun honey. I go with you every year. It's always fun too.

We had a fantastic day yesterday and it got to the upper 60s for a bit. Felt a bit like spring. It's cold this morning, but the sun is shining.

Have a terrific and safe trip honey. Big hugs and scritches to the babies. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Have fun at the rally! I'm hoping that one of these days we'll be rallying soon. I miss our RV.

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!
Wow...a rally, have fun!
I stay tuned!!!

Big hugs

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oboy! you're getting closer! too bad you won't be here tomorrow, roberta and i are going to john g's!

smiles, bee
xoxooxoxxo