Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Carnival Breeze - St. Thomas

If it is Tuesday, it must be St. Thomas.



It is sunny and warm for our walkabout with Jim and Janet. The guys split from us. Go figure. Jim is on a mission to find a pin to fix his watch. Good luck with that. MM will probably get a bottle if rum or two.

Free AT&T phone service here for me, so I am catching up a bit. I learned it was 20 back in Mayberry this morning, which explains why we head south every winter. Brr.

We all tried the Indian food bar on the ship before heading out and were happy not to be paying extra for it. It was just a tad too spicey, for the most part. Now tonight MM and I will be experiencing something special.

Tomorrow, St. Johns, Antigua. Stay tuned.

The Breeze is a beautiful ship, and we are having a great time. What's not to love, other than 'picey food? Not much!

Life is good. WYWH, y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Oh I love spicy food. I would have been in heaven, but I love Indian food with a passion. Sorry it didn't agree with you.

I know you're having a fabulous time. I so love St. Thomas. St. John is another place we want to visit. I'll be waiting to hear about that.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. :)

Joy said...

Glad it is sunny and warm for you today, rain is not so much fun to walk around in - y'all! Enjoy!

Jean(ie) said...

"Now tonight MM and I will be experiencing something special.

Ummmm... ok. LOL!
Glad y'all are having fun. I'm not fond of Indian food. The curry is too strong for me. I prefer a milder curry.

Barb said...

I'm not fond of many spicy foods. Or anything really hot.

What's not to love in the Carribean!? WIWT!

big hugs xoxo

Jackie said...

I love spicy foods! If it mkes you cry when you eat it then it's really good!

Oh my what an adventure you two are having. I would love to do this. I can't wait until Walter truly retires!

Have fun for all of us stuck here in the cold!

Big hugs! :-)