Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Scrappin' fun!

Our class did a two-page, 12x12 lay out Sunday afternoon. Here is the L page:

And this is the R side...they'll both look much better when I get some spring pictures of 3 cute kids on them...and when they are in an album, rather than lying on the carpet...:
And in honor of our preggars daughter, here is a family funny:
It was 6 p.m., and I was about to leave the coin laundry where I was employed. My boss called me over and asked if I would mind dropping off someone's laundry on my way home. "It's for my cousin," she apologized, "who's eight months pregnant and can't get out much anymore." I cheerfully agreed and, driving to the address, knocked at the door. A little girl, the sister-to-be, answered.

"Hi, there," I said with a big smile. "Is your mommy home?" Holding up the white bundle of clothes, I explained, "I have a delivery for her."

The child's mouth dropped, and her eyes went wide. "Mom!" She shrieked, "come quick! It's the stork!"

9 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

scrapbook pages lookin' good!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Traveling Bells said...

Thanks! I'll probably embellish them some more, so they are far from finished.

Barb said...

I don't "get" scrapbook pages... I'm thrilled if I get pictures into an album 5 years later! Thank the Lord for digital!

Traveling Bells said...

Oh vey, you should see my backlog of pictures! I go to class for incentive to make me get my pics organized, slapped on pages, and git 'er done! :-)

Sandee said...

How adorable. I've never done scrapbook, but I'm not very crafty either.

I love the laundry delivery conversation. Bwahahahahaha. It's the stork!!!

Have a great day. :)

Odat said...

Wow...very nice! I give you lots of credit for doing the scrap book thingy!!!

ahahahaha...at the joke!
Peace

Mom to 3 happy kids said...

Lookin' good! Could you come do my pile of pictures?

Funny joke too. :D

Haley D. said...

Your layouts look great! ;)

escape said...

hahaha... nice one. coz stork's are usually portrayed with white cloth. that funny kid.