Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday flying fun...


So today is a travel day. Flight plan is filed...weather looks like 'severe clear,' which is always good; 3 1/2 hrs. flight time sure beats 12 hrs. driving!
I wanted to give y'all a little exercise to do today after eating all that chocolate cake. This works for me:

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can.
Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb. potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level)
After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks.

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

I knew there had to be a catch! I'm of the sack, not potato, style myself.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was really a good one!!!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

I will start this right away, have an fun safe flight. Don't forget photos of our condo.....

Sandee said...

Have a great trip. I fell hook line and sinker on this one. I could see the 10 pounds in each hand, but was thinking 50 and then 100. No way. Bwahahahahaha. Good one. Have a great weekend. Big hug. :)

Traveling Bells said...

Hey, y'all! We've landed...but I've gotta go up to the hospitality room. Will post pics later of the flight:-) No condo pics, darn it. We were vectored off to the west.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that was too funny Sandy. You got me, big time!!!