Thursday, May 8, 2008

Aerial shots of mountains, lake and homes...

While I was scrapbooking on Sunday afternoon, Dick took friend Jim flying over our Georgia Alps. This is a development that Dick did a few years ago...Jim & Janet's mountain house is right there....
Here is a nice new home on one of the many coves.....
This is the new development that is going in with great mountain views...
The homes on this point have views in both directions...good skiing area.......
Looking down at one of TVA's many dams....(Tennessee Valley Authority)
Getting lined up to land........
You can click on any picture to bigify...hope you enjoyed the flight and have your seat belts tightened and tray tables locked and seats in the upright position. We'll be landing in about one minute! Roger that!!!

9 comments:

Barb said...

I enjoyed the aerial tour! I would love to have a mountain view myself!

Traveling Bells said...

Glad you stopped by for a visit, Ms Wine.

Joy said...

Great pics!
Hugs,
Joy

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well tell dick to say "hey" to glenn miller at the airport! great shots!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Sarge Charlie said...

wow, I love these photos, I must admit that I stole everyone of them. You will see theme again but in the meantime I will be sending people for a little looksee......

Sandee said...

I so enjoyed the flight. Great landing too. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. :)

Traveling Bells said...

Sarge, you know you are welcome to any of my pics! We'll take you flying when y'all get back to Podunk!...xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

dot said...

Wow, great pictures from the plane!
Thanks for your visit today.

Wade Huntsinger said...

I was good on the tour until I saw the landing pic. I just was not meant to fly. Just browsing and saw you guys on Lois page. Were here in Seneca SC so we enjoy the mountains of SC and GA quite a bit. Many blessings to fellow Campers