Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Countdown time!

Infanticipation...one week to go, then it is C-section time on 6/3 when we'll find out what Amy is smuggling under that shirt (it's a good thing Piglet is about to come outta hiding; these clothes are getting waaayy too small...
Doodlebug is such a daddy's boy. Here he is playing with the tape measure that is attached to Jason's shorts. OK, one final tug and maybe it'll come loose and Dad won't notice........
Am I cute or what? We don't need another baby, right, Dad??? Just the two of us...OK, we'll keep mommie, but YOU are No. 1!!!!!!!!
This little guy has a rude awakening beginning next week. He didn't like it one bit when Missy kitty jumped up and sat in Jason's lap. Imagine what it's gonna be like when Jason holds the new baby! Let the tears begin...

4 comments:

Barb said...

Infanticipation! That's a great way to describe how the Mom's feeling, and she sure looks ready to pop!

MotherDear just kept the babies coming, one right after another, just so we wouldn't have time to get all jealous and stuff!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, it'll be okay. it'll be his baby too so he'll like it fine!!! lucky duck! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

I remember when my sister came home from the hospital. I was not a happy camper at all. I was awful for days. We are best of friends now, but I was horrible to her for most of our growing up years.

Have a great day. :)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Well he is just going to have to learn to cope like my son did when our daughter was born. He was mad at me for sometime but it took a while and then he got over it!! Like I was the one that did it all!! Smile!! Great cake. Whenever you make one that needs to look good it always falls. Sandy