Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cute kids...

Hmmm, I wonder who threw the Play Farm fence out the kitty door??? Not ME!!!
OK, Grammie. I'll put them back in...
Hey, Grumps...I'm big...I wanna ride...wait for me!!!
Two cute girls blowing bubbles...and then they tried to catch them........
I've had a ball with the kiddies this week...it is amazing how much fun wee kids can still have with a bottle of bubble stuff. Even the little guy loves to do this. Our deck should be clean by now!

Dick's class reunion begins tomorrow night in W. Palm Beach, so we are getting prepared for our flight down tomorrow. He is checking out the airplane today while I pack and do the departure chores. You know, check the fridge for things that might die in a few days (we'll be back Sunday, so it isn't as if we'll be gone a week for heaven's sake!), make sure there is enough kitty food for whichever kid is gonna come over to check on Parker and Missy, clean the litter box, do laundry. Usual stuff. I'm taking my laptop, so I'll still be connected and will post some pics. We'll have a good time for sure, once we get there. It is about a 3-4 hour flight, depending on wind conditions, so that isn't too bad. Hope the weather cooperates, especially for Sunday's return flight. Hopefully Amy won't go into labor while we are gone...

7 comments:

Barb said...

It's so cool that you can fly yourself down. No airport security lines, no luggage rifled through with people touching all your unmentionables, no baggage lost! You probably have to supply your own Air Marshalls, teeny weeny wine bottles and flight attendants though.

Traveling Bells said...

Ms Wine, you nailed it! We can be AT our destination in the length of time it takes us just to drive to the airport, go through the lines.......we do have to save the wine till arrival, however. FAA requires 8 hours 'bottle to throttle.' But it is perfectly OK on our flights for the senior pilot to flirt with the co-pilot!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hey take a photo of my condo on the way! ha ha are you landing at lantana airport? that's where the scooter guy is. safe flight!

smiles, bee
xxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Traveling Bells said...

Not Lantana...WPB and staying nearby. Hmmm, will try to remember to do the condo photo thing if the traffic isn't too busy and the weather cooperates. I'll be 'working' ya know!

Sarge Charlie said...

have a safe trip

Sandee said...

What cute pictures. I like to blow bubbles too. It must be the kid in me.

Have a great and safe trip and I hope the weather cooperates in both directions. Big hug. :)

Haley D. said...

Cutie pies! Have a fabulous weekend!!! I can help w/kittie patrol.