Sunday, April 13, 2008

Scrapping area.....work in process...

Here is my scrapbook area in the loft. Dick has worked very hard to get this all put together for me. He found the rolling carts on Ebay, but I put them together while he was measuring, cutting, sanding, and polyurethaning (he HATES to paint!) the work surface. This was a labor of love:-)

The carts are neat in that they roll about, and the tops are metal and another good work area. Two of those cardboard boxes on the floor on the R are now empty!
And then came a remodel...the area at the lower L end now has shallow wooden shelves to hold rolls of wrapping paper, bags of Christmas bows, Christmas boxes, etc. The drawers next to it hold gift wrapping paraphernalia very nicely:-) Can you tell I'm trying to get ORGANIZED?

The next project will be a tract light overhead........then we'll begin on the next wall, adding shelves over there to hold *stuff*, since it actually has a wall above that work space. Y'all can see that I have already moved some items over and am trying to decide just where I want what. It'll look better when everything has a place........and is in it. Thanks, honey! You did a great job.

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my gosh, he is SO handy! nice, very very nice!!!

later gator, that pesky cruise ship is waiting!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Joy said...

Lookin' good! I like the rolling carts! Hugs, Joy

Haley D. said...

Very nice! It will be fun to play in the new area. :)

escape said...

nice job indeed! i like places like this one. wood ceiling makes it a fresh look. a computer in this room plus an ipod will make me enjoy everyday.

Traveling Bells said...

Thanks, Dong. I have a laptop and desktop just around the corner from this area (our office), and music everywhere...along with beautiful views! Where's room service, though???

Anonymous said...

Your office looks great! much more gooder than mine! :-D)

Constance said...

I love how organized your loft is, and that beautiful wood !