Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday funny...

I'm busy putting together my scrapbook carts, then I need to load'em up.......and take Missy to the vet for a check up this afternoon. Busy, right? Heck, that is normal for around here, so here is a funny for your Friday:

A man was driving to work when a truck ran a stop sign, hit his car broadside, and knocked him cold. Passers by pulled him from the wreck and revived him.

He began a terrific struggle and had to be tranquilized by the medics. Later, when he was calm, they asked him why he struggled so.

He said, "I remember the impact, then nothing. I woke up on a concrete slab in front of a huge, flashing sign. I didn't realize that somebody was standing in front of the 'S' on the 'Shell' sign."

~~Y'all be careful out there this weekend, ya hear?!

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

have fun today! and thanks for the morning laugh...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

sounds busy! Have a great day and a wonderful weekned!