Friday, April 25, 2008

BBQ dinner at Lucy & Fred's house...

Chatting at the table after a great dinner...

Doug and Sandy
Everyone gathers in the kitchen...

Sandy, Doug and Tina
Class reunion time, so there has to be a joke, right? Here it is...

TWO WAYS TO LOOK AT EVERYTHING

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken woman swigging her drink, as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed. 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she started drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife. 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

So you see, there really are two ways to look at everything.

And tonight we'll gather again at Susan's house for another fun time. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Bruce Garey said...

Aw, man, I am CRUSHED. I thought surely I would get the top spot on your blog. I didn't even get a picture. Poor me, I think I'll go and eat worms.
Bruce

Traveling Bells said...

Hey, Dick was manning the camera last night. Watch out for the next time!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well yay to y'all for having so much fun...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo