Saturday, April 26, 2008

Class reunion social Friday evening...

Big THANKS to Susan and Carroll for hosting tonight's party in their beautiful home...it was fun, fun, fun...and Daddy didn't take the T-bird away!!! (think about that '60's song, OK?)

Mike, Dick, Mel and Kay
A bunch of folks sitting in the living room...old people have to rest, ya know! Just kidding, Bobby, Gayle and Howard!!!

Backyard gathering...I'm sure someone is talking about algebra class...if they can remember that far back!
Hey, Tommy....who are you lookin' at?
Fred, Sandra, Huddy, Eddie, Hope, Kay...

Dee and I reminiscing about all the many rides we shared between Atlanta and home...and my ex-roomates that he dated!
Lucy, Fred, Sandra

Busy bartenders...and Daryl Ann, who brought delicious pecans!!!
Kay, Anna, Sue, Nancy...always with her mouth open!
Beautiful home, good food, great folks! Still having fun together, after all these years...

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

aww that looks like SO much fun!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

the valor in jan sounds great to me.

Mom to 3 happy kids said...

Sounds like fun! I have my 20 year reunion this year....I know a drop in the bucket compared to this, lol!

Don't suppose you stopped by mom's to wish your dear, darling niece a happy bday on her 19th yesterday? Paulie turned 40 this year, can you believe it? I am glad he is doing well.

Have a safe drive back :-)