Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cute vet story...

Miss Missy got a good check up at the vet's office yesterday, and Parker is feeling better after a not-so-good week, so here is a cute vet story, thanks to my friend Judy:



A client brought a litter of golden-retriever puppies to my veterinary clinic for inoculations and worming. As the look-alike pups squirmed over and under one another in their box, I realized it would be difficult to tell the treated ones from the rest. I turned on the water faucet, wet my fingers, and moistened each dog's head when I had finished. After the fourth puppy, I noticed my hitherto talkative client had grown silent. As I sprinkled the last pup's head, the woman leaned forward and whispered, "I didn't know they had to be baptized."

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well of COURSE they do! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Haley D. said...

Makes perfect sense to me too!

Constance said...

That is adorable :)