Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday in paradise

That may be some new sandals in that bag, but I'm not saying for sure. I did buy some whole grain scoops. MM will like that. And the wine I bought. Maybe he won't notice the new shoes. Don't tell on me!


So while I slept this morning, apparently there was a great boat caper going on. Scooter told Jason that the ski boat was missing. Yeah, right...dad thought. He also told Jason yesterday that the ski boat was sinking. Yeah, right.

Scooter was right! Sorta. The boat lift was indeed leaking pressure and the boat floated off into the cove...and this morning was foggy as can be.

Jason ran over here yelling for MM to come help him, and now all is well...and tied up? I assume.

Thank you, Scooter. You rock! Dad and Grumps are in your debt big time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Joy said...

Bless Scooter's little heart - it pays to listen to that boy! Glad the ski boat was retrieved. Not foggy up at my house but nice and cool this morning, I opened windows for a bit to let some of it inside!

Haley D. said...

Out of the mouths of babes! It never hurts to double check what they're saying. That boy is so observant! Glad he saved the day (with lots of help from his Dad and Grumps).

Also, I can neither confirm nor deny that there are sandals in that bag. LOL

Sandee said...

I know nothing about any new shoes of any sort. Nothing.

Great for Scooter to be so aware. They will pay closer attention to him now.

Have a terrific day honey. I'll be over to share some wine. Big hugs. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Scooter is a good boat guard. I'm glad MM double checked. Save!

What sandals? I didn't see any sandals!

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!!!

Bravo Scooter!
No word about sandals!

HAve a great Thursday!


Big hugs!

Barb said...

I don't know nuthin' about no sandals. Wine, yes. Sandals, No.

Well done, Scooter!

Have a lovely day! I'm pretty sure I will! Big hugs from beautiful Massachusetts! xoxo