Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rainy day in GA

This was our sunset at the ceilidh Friday night.


No sunshine for today's opening of the games. Bugger. Maybe by afternoon there will be clear skies. Now I regret not going yesterday. Double bugger. Coulda shoulda, but I was waiting to go today to have my gals go with me. Oh well...

All the kids are coming over for dinner tonight, so that is the highlight of my Sunday.

What is yours? There is always a bright spot in every day, right? Right!!!

Life is soggy but good, y'all. Enjoy it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Haley D. said...

See you tonight!

Barb said...

Boy howdy, is it ever soggy here! We had a deluge last night. So much so that MotherDear kept coming into my bedroom to tell me how hard it was raining. You know, in case I couldn't hear it from the window right next to me. MD gets very nervous with weather that isn't sunny.

I'm setting up my new super cheap laptop. It's an ASUS. I've never heard of it but the Best Buy Geek told me it's used in many computers, like Dell. It has a Pentium processor and Windows 7. It also has a number keypad in the keyboard and that totally sealed the deal for me! $329... Hard to beat that with a big stick.

Enjoy the family dinner. I know you wukk! big hugs xoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i have sunshine so it's the pool for me after the lunch with the duck and the walmart stuff!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Jean(ie) said...

We're getting ready to head up to Cabela's Hubby needs something. Might just take a long drive. Then burgers on the grill tonight.

Linda said...

Was just catching up on the kilts and bagpipes and food on your previous posts and thinking "That sounds like a wonderful time!"

We've had rain just about every day the past couple of weeks even if just a little bit each day. It's about as green up here as it gets so I think we can take a little break ... please!

Sandee said...

We are back from our boating weekend and in our slip. Going to spend another night on board. Dinner out so that's a good thing.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

Joy said...

I looked for you at the Festival yesterday, we were there from 11:30 until after 4:30. The weather was perfect and we had a great time.