Thursday, June 28, 2012

Taking care of business…

Our sweet Parker kitty was widely known as Missy paperweightbeing “Parker Paperweight.” Missy appears to be following in his paw prints.  Note the empty kitty bed…which is where she is now this morning, nestled in bits of catnip dreams.  KC had his breakfast and opted to head outdoors to roam, just like a guy.  Typical girl, Missy needs her beauty sleep.

Brave got thumbs up last night, even though the wee boys had to look away from the screen a time or two (bears can be veerrry skerry!).  All us big girls liked it a lot.  And the popcorn!

So it is time to get back to cleaning off my desk now that my able assistant is waking up.  Lucky me!  Can you do a little filing, after your morning bath, my sweet kitty?  Carry on.  Get groomed first.  Don’t let me interfere with you routine…

Life is good in paradise, y’all, with thoughts of yummy pasta tonight.  Remember to share some smiles today.  I sure will.

5 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Bears are scary! Glad to hear the movie was good.

Barb said...

Kitty assistants are the best! And they work for scritches and sun puddles.

We had pizza casserole last night (pasta-ish) and tonight is chicken pie!

Have a lovely day! I know I will! big hugs xoxo

Joy said...

I want to see that movie, but may have to wait until it is out on dvd, it depends on when my family comes to visit. Might get to see it on July 4!

Sandee said...

They have their own routine and it's not to be interrupted. It's just kitty law.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

ivana said...

Ciao Sandy!

Missy is a cute girl, she loves herself!

We had pasta too!
Have a lovely Thursday!

Hugs!