Friday, June 29, 2012




Another week almost gone. Heck, June is almost gone!

We are dropping my car off to get detailed today. Poor thing is sooo dirty, but it will be spiffy before dinner time. I wonder if they do house cleaning??? Oh, that would be moi. Bugger.

I don't know what was in the two buck chuck we had at dinner, but MM and I were both sleepy and in bed at 8:30. We are night owls normally, but not last night. Maybe it was caused by the mussels (mine in creamy tarragon sauce; his in marinara). Anyway, we were slugs so we slept...all night. And it was good. I suppose we just needed to catch up on sleep. Maybe we are getting old. Nah!

Tonight is dinner and marbles with friends. I think we can manage to stay awake.

What's for dinner? I am not sure, but I am taking a shrimp appetizer.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Friday sunshine buddies

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Two Buck Chuck is good wine. WWWT. Just saying. Sometime you just need more sleep. Good for you for getting to bed before the sun went down. We do that occasionally too.

Have a terrific day and weekend honey. Big hugs. :)

Jean(ie) said...

I crashed dead asleep at 8:30... way before the sun went down. Needed it. Must've been the day for that.

Those mussels sound yummy! Both of them!

Barb said...

I stayed up waaaay past 10pm last night. Yay, me!

MotherDear and I had some twobuckchuck wine at the restaurant next to the hotel in Jacksonville. It was actually quite good! $2.49 a glass for their house wine. Now that's hard to beat with a big stick! srsly.

Big hugs from humid Massachusetts. xoxo

Haley D. said...

No Two-Buck Chuck for me and I slept in until 8:00 for the second time this week! Got to love summetime!