Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy birthday, honey girl!

I don’t know how it happened, but this sweet, Ansley @ 14beautiful, talented young lady turns 14 today.  It feels like her mommie was this age about 10 years ago.  Time soars on by, entirely too quickly.

Enjoy your Flag Day birthday.  Grumps and I love you very  much, and are sooo proud of you!  We will always be “balcony people” for you and all our grandchildren, cheering you on.  You can do anything you choose to do.

Laugh when you can,
apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything...but happy.

…thanks for the photo that I “stole” from Haley…

6 comments:

Joy said...

It doesn't feel like it's been 14 years to me, either! I remember well spending the afternoon at the hospital with this little one (well, she was little then) and her mother. It feels like about 4 years ago...
Happy Birthday to Miss A!

Barb said...

She sure pretty thing! And looks like she'll be tall, too!

Something has happened to time lately and I just can't keep up! I hope the scientists are working on that. sheesh.

big hugs from "it's finally sunny" south jawjah! xoxo

Jean(ie) said...

She's grown up so fast! Happy birthday!

Haley D. said...

Time definitely flies when you're having fun! I remember being excited about my own 14th birthday... Yikes! I am not sure how I became the mom of a 14-year-old, but it's been a great ride.

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Honey Girl,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Loved what Haley said.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from HOT California. :)

Cinderella said...

Happy 14th Birthday Haley:)!

It's great that you have such loving grandparents who are so proud of you.