Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ready to roll!




I managed to snap this photo of Xander and Ella just now. She is loaded in her basket, and they are out the door and OFF for another day of adventure on their westward trek.
www.cyclesherpa.blogspot.com

They were at a bike shop in Newton, KS, just a tad N of Wichita. The Trans America Bike Race 2015 has gone through there, so the shop has been a happening place, and Xander got to experience all the excitement. And everyone got to give Ella some love, of course.

Sorry I missed Xander playing his guitar and singing late last night. Bugger.

We are all enjoying his posts about the trip. Check out his blog! He is seeing parts of the country MM and I haven't seen. Well, we do live in a rather large country and haven't seen everything.......but we are trying to fix that!

Long live the long ride, Xander and Ella. Be careful out there!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I like that he took his dog. That totally rocks.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Barb said...

They are off on a grand adventure! Much braver than I, for sure! As I type it is 4:41am and my normally quiet young neighbors are STILL having a party. Old I has it. hahaha!

big hugs xoxo