Monday, June 29, 2015

Chilly Monday




My two assistants are holding down the fort while I go to the dermatologist for barnacle inspection and a blood biopsy this morning. Something is aggravating my veins, so we are trying to figure out the culprit.

Next will be teeth cleaning. Can you feel the excitement? Me neither, but I'm trying to keep all the parts in good functioning order, for being as old as they are.

Life is all about attitude, and mine is good...and my smile will be brighter in a few hours!

Carry on...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Well I'm going for a mammogram today. Want to trade? I didn't think so.

I linked your two assistants to Awww Mondays. I went awww as soon as I saw them.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to the babies. ♥♥♥

Cruisin Paul said...

I hope everything goes well today. Yes, as we get older, like a car we need a tune up once in awhile as well as our grill need a bright smile. Have a great day Sandy and don't spend to much time with the dentist ( Why not go to Bee's dentist? Ha,ha,ha. )
See ya my friend.

Cruisin Paul

Kathe W. said...

Just like our cars we have to have periodic oil changes and maintenance! Have a good day.....! Hope all goes well!

messymimi said...

Awww! You have cute assistants, and they do a great job of holding down that chair.

Jean(ie) said...

Barnacle inspection? Lol! Hope they figure out the culprit. Keep me posted.

Barb said...

lol @ Barnacle inspection!! I may adopt that and claim it as my own. haha! Funny, when I woke up I was dreaming I was havinga a mammogram. Maybe because Al had bloodwork yesterday. Who am I kidding. Nowadays the calendar is all about SOMEbody having an appointment SOMEwhere for SOMEthing. srsly. My mother now calls it their Social Calendar. :)

Hope today is more fun than yesterday! xoxo